Monday 7 September 2015

busy busy busy

I seem to have been crafting in one way or another everyday for the past few weeks yet have blogged nothing :(
I got side tracked because i heard about pocket letters ! Something that a lady called janette lane came up with when trying to come up with a cheaper alternative to project life. You use 9 pocket trading card sleeves and decorate each pocket, add a letter, include a few goodies and then you swap with other ppl, either one off swaps or ongoing, like a penpal. Straight away i was hooked at the idea. I loved the whole concept of happy mail done like this. So you know how it is when ya get hooked on something new lol. I had to re-arrange items in me craft room. Its only a small room, i like to 'see' the things that im gonna be using. If i cant see it i forget i have it lol
I went and bought the cream coloured baskets, tubs for pocket letter supplies.
I have clear pails hanging from hooks with sequins , clothes pins and paperclips in.


Old spice racks come in handy for sorting sequins too.
My room seems very cluttered but i like to see things and be able to just grab them.
This week the challenge over at sss challenge http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
 Is make it colourful. So iam entering this pocket letter that i created for my sister to tell her about pocket letters. Lol

Im really loving the fuse tool, i can create full shaker pockets out of the trading card sleeves as well as attaching an extra flip pocket.


A little pretty packaging finishes the pocket letter off. 


I've spent the past week creating my own handmade embellies to decorate some of my pocket letters as well as to include as goodies in some. Its taken me hours n hours n hours over days n days but im happy with what ive made upto now :)
 Heres a glimpse of a few of the things that ive made
Pretty shaker pockets to add as goodies or to attach to pocket letters.

Loads of banner/flags all machine stitched together

Vellum pockects machine stitched together.
Will show the other embellishments that ive made tomorrow :)
Thanks for looking
Shaz xxx


 


 


 


 
 
 


 

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Wow - you've been really having fun with that Fuse too - now I think I need one too!! Amazing projects!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx