Monday 10 August 2015

A little happy accident of sorts

Yesterday i was sorting rummaging in my craft room trying to organize a few things shove them out of the way   and i found so may stamps that i had forgotten about . I came across a few christmas things i made a good few years ago.

IMG_0847

All my christmas stamps/papers etc are all packed away so i decided to unpack my christmas things as it is August now ya know haha Smile I love creating christmas things.

Anyhows back to the point of the post. I decided to colour some images,its been quite a while since i coloured any images.

So i sat there colouring a cpl. I was almost finished colouring my gorjuss girl image , i was just adding polkadots to her brolly with a sakura soufle pen, when a pen rolled across the image and smeared the soufle pen ink all over!!!

I have a cork board in front of me where i sit at my desk and i have whatever challenges etc that iam wanting to do printed off and pinned onto that. On my board was this sketch from http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/

CTS_135

I figured that i could perhaps salvage half of my coloured image and maybe use it to create something based on this sketch.

So a happy accident card was made. I just stamped and fussy cut out the clouds. Stamped on the sentiment and then added lots of little glossy accent drops to look like rain. The sentiment and cloud stamps are PTI. At least i manage to do something with the image rather than bin it.

Thanks for looking

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you have the girl off the card like that! Fabulous take on the sketch!