Thursday 12 February 2015

shiny shiny!

Im here with another card for another papertrey challenge http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
The challenge is to create a card using only metalics and nuetrals. All my metalic card etc is in the craft room which i cant get into :( but i figured the little chloe monster would have some amongst her craft stash and she did :) .
I created this card as an anniversary card for some friends who we are going away with to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

I ran the silver card through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder, then i cut it into strips.


I used the die and a couple of sentiments from the sparkle and shine stamp set (i really do love this set) i even had some wired metallic ribbon that id bought to use for decoration at chloe's birthday party. I softened the card a little by placing some vellum under the sentiments and die. I created an insert from some silvery paper.
Tfl
Shaz x


 


 

1 comment:

Renee V said...

Really pretty card!! Good luck on the PTI challenge!