Sunday 12 October 2014

something simple

Over at this weeks SSS Wednesday challenge http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ the theme is watercolour.
I've created something very simple for this challenge, as iam creating a load of tags. So I decided to create a small tag for this challenge using a mini craft cb. I created the background using distress inks and water. The other week I came across a magazine that had a free spell binders stamp set with it, so bought it for the stamp set haha! 



 
This is the first time that I have used it, I stamped the fancy snowflake design on top of the watercoloured background with versamark and then embossed it with wow sparkling snow embossing powder.


I haven't added a sentiment yet as I can't decide if I want one or not, plus it may be for a December birthday and not christmas. It looks really pretty irl.

Edited to add
I stamped the same image stamp onto vellum and embossed it again. Using distress inks onto the back of the vellum.




 


 
Tfl
Shaz xxx


 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Both gorgeous cards Shaz, a fabulous watercolor backgrounds and the sparkling snowflakes are beautiful!!

Thanks you so much for joining http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/">Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Caryn said...

Simply stunning cards Shaz - love the glittery effect on the embossing - can't go wrong with sparkle!!


Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Watercolour Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn x