Saturday 22 March 2014

Playing with papertrey

I decided to join in with this weeks make it monday I just simply adore all of the papertrey products and i truly am gutted that im in the uk lol if i wasnt then i would buy every pti release . By the time i pay shipping and then customs plus the extra parcel force charge on top of that, the cost of all that ends up costing me more that what my order was, so because of that i dont get to shop with pti much Sad smile its a shame too cos i love all the products and could quite happily just craft with pti products. i think maybe im due to place a new pti order as its been a while hehe Winking smile

So this weeks make it monday was about using 3d paint on your projects. I only have acrylic paint here so i went with that. i wanted to create quite a simple card as this is for a sympathy card so i didnt want it to be too fussy.

I used the acrylic paint on an embossing folder.

I love the finished affect of the paint, as some parts have paint and some don’t. I guess you will always get a different end result. I love using acrylic paint on my projects but this is the first time that i have used it in this way.

A little bird all sparkled up with glitter and diamond dust.

Thanks for the challenge.

TFL

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

So soft and subtle. Just beautiful. Love the bird's sweet details.

Petti said...

Your cards are just gorgeous!