Saturday 29 March 2014

DIY Coverplate

Thats what the challenge was this week over at PTI make it monday I really didnt think that i would be able to join in this week as i didnt think that any of the pti dies that i have would be suitable. Then i had an idea of using the button boutique button die and thought that i would have a go with that.

I used the' button boutique button stamps and one of the heart stamps from love lives here set.

I cut the love sentiment on the cricut and then gave it a few coats pf glossy accents. (Was gonna enter it into the pti blog hop, but just didnt get it finished in time)

I actually really like this idea, even just using the button die, as in the little holes you could stamp alsorts of images eg: baby, xmas theme etc.

I was thrilled to have my card from last weeks make it monday featued on their fb page Smile Thanks pti girls Smile

Tfl

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love buttons, and I LOVE this!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful and Colorful, so much fun too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )