Wednesday 5 October 2011

Things are a changing

…over at ALLTHAT SCRAPS that is…

The challenges are now monthly, the first wednesday of each month. The other 3 weeks out of the month there will just be lots of eye candy for you to see on the challenge blog Smile

Well today is the first wednesday in october which means it’s the start of a new challenge, and this challenge is ‘ANYTHING GOES’ easy peesy lemon squeezy, right? I’m still in holiday mode…haha I think i will be for the rest of the year. Iam loving these cutie CC designs Halloween stamps. Having never had halloween stamps to play with before , iam loving it…haha

Here is what i have created to inspire you.

I created a few more li’l bits n bobs for the Chloe monster. I made  a halloween card. Isn’t that sentiment with the little spider and bat FAB! The Chloe monster hates spiders so this is just perfect for her…heheheh! I have this ‘thing’ for stitching and decorating the insides of cards (It just sorta happens..lol) I forgot to show thie inside of this card as it has Vlad stamped inside as well as the ‘Have a witching good time’ sentiment.

 

I made this double image into just a picture, just for decoration. I know that Chloe will put it in her room on halloween (or as soon as i let her have it) I used the Hilda & Vlad’ stamp (I have chopped Vlad off…lol, that way i can use him when and where i want Smile) and i also used ‘Laugh Lines’I thought that these 2 stamps looked really well together, like two little friends who are about to go out trick or treating.

Here you can see the little stand that i made and attached to the back of me picture.

…last but not least . two little treat container ideas. 1 is a little pillow box treat ouch. The other is an old spice jar.(sorry about the slightly blurry pic)

The images have been coloured with prisma pencils except the black parts which were coloured with a spectrum noir pen.

Why not POP over and have a looksie at what the other dt girlies have created for your inspiration! The winner of this challenge will win themselves 3 rubber stamps!!!

TFL

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Very bewitching cards Shaz!! So fun :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

DEar Shaz,
I'll be watching this blog closely. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site.
Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com