Thursday 22 September 2011

SO PLEASED……

…to be this months GUEST DT member over at the LILI OF THE VALLEY CHALLENGE BLOG Smile
This weeks challenge is to use AQUA & white with the added option of glitter. Well right now iam still in Christmas mode. We are currently completely re-doing the downstairs of our house, knocking a wall…building another etc,(The living room was open plan…but not anymore Smile) plus getting a brand spanking new kitchen. Not sure how long this will all take, but iam hoping that it will all be built/ ready and decorated by Christmas.(That’s the plan anyhow) So IF it’s all done in time then i want to spend december crafting with the Chloe monster, creating decorations etc for the house and such. So right now iam wanting to get Christmas cards and the like all done. I have also decided that this year iam gonna decorate me own gift bags to put small gifts into instead of shop bought ones. So over the coming months you are gonna be seeing a load of gift bags from me…lol
The new Christmas stamps from Lili of the valley are just perfect for your Christmas makes.
I bought myself some paper bags, some white and some kraft. They are the takeaway ones, really cheap, I think they are about 9” tall. They do have handles on them, but for this creation i chopped the handles off…lol

I used the OH CHRISTMAS TREE stamp on my creation.

I decided to go with the optional glitter (LOADS of it as well) haha, well ya gotta have some sparkly for Christmas don’t ya ? Smile The little Christmas tree got treated to a bit of flowersoft, while everything else got the sparkle treatment.

I even stamped and glittered up some tiny snowflakes onto the backing paper. Iam loving working with blues right now AND acrylic paint, can’t get enough of it at the moment. Oooh that button…lol It’s a websters pages sparkly thingy…lol I had a BIG box of WP goodies arrive here last weekSmile

IRL this sparkles sooooo much!

I gave the round sentiment a touch of the crackle paint treatment.

This gift bag closes together with basic grey magnetic snaps, which i have placed under the circles Smile

TFL
Shaz xxx

No comments: