Wednesday 10 August 2011

It’s in the box :)

That’s my creation for the day Smile

Over at ALL THAT SCRAPS challenge blog we want ‘paper buttons’ this week. I decided to create a box..lol . I remember way back last year i created a box like this, i even used the same paper…lol however it has a different image, as this time i used the CC cute digi monkey which is available from ALL THAT SCRAPS.

I think the MS punch that i used on this has now come to the end of it’s life Sad smile Am not very happy about this at all really as i have only used it a handful of times since buying it. It’s always seemed very ‘flimsy’ since i got it so it put me off using it. It’s only very very thin cs i used too.

I cut the paper buttons out using a papertrey button die. I then stamped onto them using random patterns and also stamps from papertrey’s button boutique,

Over at LET’S CRAFT & CREATE they want ‘Digi’ so as this image is digi this fits for that too Smile I feel like i’m getting me mojo back and getting in the crafting mood once again…lol

Not sure if anyone else is having any problems with commenting (or maybe it’s just me…lol) but i’m having problems commenting on a LOT of blogs, it basically won’t recognise my id and will not let me comment…even when iam already signed in ???? So i have no idea what’s going on there.

TFL

Shaz xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Shaz, what a fab creation. So glad your mojo is returning. Love the buttons and digi image.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous Job! That is so cute! Great Buttons.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina