Wednesday 17 August 2011

ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

It’s time for another ALL THAT SCRAPS CHALLENGE

This week we have a sketch for you.

SketchATS

I flipped the sketch around for my take on it.

Iam still in Christmas mode…lol (Love it…hehehe)

I used the HONEY SKIER CC digi image on my card. I bought some wooden snowflakes a cpl of weeks ago. I sat and glittered several of them up when the came, they look FAB all glittered and sparkly. Here i have attached one onto my card. I’ve coloured the image with prisma pencils and the new spectrum noir pens. I bought some neenah cs when i bought the pens as that’s whats recommended (I’ve never tried it before) Gotta say that i LOVE it, these pens work a treat with it.

I even decorated the inside of the card (go me…lol) I have left the card without a sentiment as im unsure who this is going to yet.

YEP….I’m still in co-ordinating tag mode as well….lol 

The co-ordinating button was coloured with copics…lol

 

Papers used are BASIC GREY/K & CO and FANCY PANTS

ribbon from stash

sentiment is Magnolia

TFL

Shaz xxx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful christmas design Shaz, loving the colours and softness.

xx

Pam Varnell said...

WOWZERS, you have outdone yourself on this one. Beautiful coloring, beautiful colors, gorgeous matching tag .... outstanding project sweetie.