Thursday 24 February 2011

One World One Heart Winners

At last! Here are my 2 winners…chosen by random.org.

Huge apologies for the really late posting. I’ve had terrible problems with my internet, and last week was also the anniversary of my son Daniels death, so i was feeling rather’crappy’ :(

….Anyhow…better late than never my two winners are

1st Prize

1stprize

..and that is……….MICKI ….CONGRATS MICKI…. I shall pop over to your blog to leave you a message shortly :)

My 2nd Winner is…………

PRIZE

…and that is….REBECCA …CONGRATS REBECCA…I shall shortly be popping over to your blog too :)

Many thanks to EVERYONE who took the time to stop by me lil ole blog :)

So sorry that there could only be 2 winners :(

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Micki said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful prize! My son's name is Daniel, and my heart goes out to you. I just sent you my address, and I do thank you again, as I love the prize.
Hugs to you!
Micki