Friday 28 January 2011

Pretty little pretties……….

…. That’s what i have been creating the past couple of days! For the past few years i’ve always been meaning to join in with this…

untitled

Which is One World One Heart . I’ve always somehow missed when it’s gonna start :( Anyway a cpl of days ago i found out that it starts this weekend AND this is gonna be the last one :( so although i’ve only had a couple of days i simply HAD to join in. If you don’t know what this is about then please click on the link or pic above to find out all that you need to know :)

I decided that i wanted to create some handmade gifts for this as well as shop bought, so for the last cpl of days that’s what i have been doing….creating little pretties :) I soooo love little pretties! I will be having more than 1 prize up for grabs too…(Gotta share the pretties haven’t ya) Below are sneaky peek pics of some of the pretties.

 

Well i better get back to me pretties :) See you on Sunday for OWOH :)

TFL

Shaz xxx

1 comment:

Minxy said...

I knew it was happening but i too have been creating last minute for the event.. Your sneeky peeks look super, I will definitely be back to enter :P