Wednesday 24 March 2010

FAB N FUNKY CHALLENGE

This week the challenge over at FNF is to use your favourite technique.
This is my last creation for the FNF dt as sadly i have decided to step down from it :( I do wish the rest of the girls all the best and really hope that the challenge carries on going from strength to strength.
As this was gonna be my last creation for the dt...i wanted to use some of me fave 'meaningful' items from me stash.Which are these 3 stamps.
My 'technique' if it is one...lol is distressing and paper pricking.I love to 'grunge' up me papers ect with inks or chalks...sometimes i do tear and scuff it too. My other fave is paper pricking...lol I can't ever sew on me cards as the Chloe monster is scared of the sound of the sewing machine...lol So instead i sit there with a poky tool and a foam mat and prick and prick and prick....lol (Tis very tedious, but i do love the look of it)
*You can also achieve this far quicker by using your sewing machine with NO thread in it*


Please do pop over and support the FNF challenge
TFL
Shaz xx

10 comments:

Irena said...

Very sweet card :)

mckinkle said...

Beautiful card Shaz, I love the soft aqua colour and that super dark pink check is gorgeous too!
Maybe you need to find an old Singer that you can use for 'hand' sewing as there'll be no noise! A bit quicker than all of that hand piercing, beautiful though it is!

Keryn x

Sally H said...

A breathtakingly beautiful card! Fabulous stamps used to perfection x

Do What You Love said...

Shaz, your card is ultra delightful, so beautifully colored. I love the paper piercing - so perfect - thought you HAD used your sewing machine (w/o thread). The sentiments are so awesome - just love them - what a gorgeous card! ;D

Marcea said...

oh my word, this is stunning. Your colouring skills are just fab sweetie. Gorgeous sentiments, perfect!
-x-

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, adorable image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Absolutely beautiful card Shaz...love the sentiments x x
So sorry to see you go...it's like cutting the apron strings :(
Best wishes in all that you do...you are so incredibly talented and a true inspiration x
I'm still going to be 'stalking' you!!! So look out!! lol

Beate said...

Gorgeous coloring! Beautiful card!
Hugs and smiles

Lou Sims said...

Shaz . . Lyds couldn't og put it better!!! Take care with all that you do and it has been a great FF ride.

Lou
x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Shaz
absolutely amazing work, I am your new follower, can't wait to see what the future brings with your creations
Hugs Kate xx