Thursday 26 November 2009

Our Creative Corner and Project Tuesday

The challenge this week over on 'Our Creative Corner' is a colour challenge!
The colours were 'Chocolate chip'....'Pumpkin pie'......White....and Close to cocoa!
This colour combination had me 'baffled' as i don't really use orange at all!!
I do however have some SU cs, so that sorted the 'Pumpkin pie' bit....I also have 'Choc chip su ink pad'...i have white cs...lol, so then i was on the 'hunt' for something 'close to cocoa' lol
I eventually came across some k & co paper that seemed to fit the bill.
My sizzix 'pillow box die' arrived this week, so i decided to use that.This die makes the cutest little pillow boxes, i know that i have templates ect to make them myself, but this die is soooo much quicker,and they are so 'dinky'

I cut the pillow boxes from the su cs.
I then stamped a newly aquired prima damask stamp in 'choc chip ink' (This stamp is sooooo fab, Love it)
I cut the scallop ovals from the 'Close to cocoa paper' and stamped the sentiments with 'choc chip ink'
I also decided to make quick little cards to go with my boxes.

Supplie used.
White cs - stash
CB- craftwork cards
Orange cs -SU
Damask stamp - prima
Ink - SU
Sizzix die
SU punches
Ribbon from stash



This week the challenge over on Project Tuesday
is to make a little post it note holder. This really was so very quick and simple to make.
I didn't have any small pens or pencils, so i used one of Chloe's crayons...lol I just decorated it with matching paper.




Papers - K & Co/peppermint twist
Pink cs - SU
Sentiment stamp - Zetiology
TFL
Shaz x

4 comments:

melody said...

what a yummy pillow box..love the color mix! and oh ...great take on pt's challenge this week! fabulous stamped sentiment..and scrumptious colors! awesome projects chickie

Rose said...

LUV the pillow boxes! what beautiful paper :0)
your post it note holder is awesome. what a great saying on the front. *hey crayons work great* lol thanks for joining us on project tuesday this week

Mandy said...

two fab projects Shaz!

Mandy

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a beautiful box and post-it-note holder Sharon! I LOVE the Fall colors and gorgeous detail!

Thanks for joining us on the OCC and Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Hugs, Jennifer :)